iLikeMusic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quickly view and comment on gigs on the forum!...
Welcome , you've posted 0 posts!

2 posters

Did anyone win any tickets for iTunes festival this year at the Camden Roundhouse?

MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Favorite Band : BUSTED and Elliot Minor :') <3

Did anyone win any tickets for iTunes festival this year at the Camden Roundhouse? Empty Did anyone win any tickets for iTunes festival this year at the Camden Roundhouse?

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:49 pm

I did, TWICE!
    But didn't go to any of them Sad

First, I won Flo Rida tickets, but I didn't go because I wasn't allowed and because I was planning another gig for next week (Elliot Minor hahaha) which I wasn't allowed to go to therefore I needed to choose a gig in my head to go to (even though I wasn't allowed) so obv. I went for Elliot Minor, even though Flo Rida was free. So I ended up giving the tickets away to my friend in music GCSE.

Second, I won tickets for Calvin Harris for last Saturday, but couldn't go because no one wanted to come with me! D: SUCKED SO BAD. And I love Calvin Harris as well Sad But yeah, everyone either said that he sucked or that they just couldn't go D: Damn people. Haha. (I only go to concerts on my own if I'm desperate tbh.)

Anyone, so did anyone go to any of the iTunes live concerts? Or did anyone win any and didn't go? Tell me allll Very Happy
    daniela
    daniela

Favorite Band : McFly ♥

Did anyone win any tickets for iTunes festival this year at the Camden Roundhouse? Empty Re: Did anyone win any tickets for iTunes festival this year at the Camden Roundhouse?

Post by daniela Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:53 pm

noo i didn't enter for tickets or anything
    no point really, i don't live anywhere near london
    i'd have liked to go to calvin harris though Smile
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Did anyone win any tickets for iTunes festival this year at the Camden Roundhouse? Empty Re: Did anyone win any tickets for iTunes festival this year at the Camden Roundhouse?

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Ah, that's what most of my non-London-ish friends said Sad
    But most of my friends in London don't like him D: SUCKS.
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:59 pm

aww =\
    you should have dragged one of your friends who don't like him along
    haha that's what i would have done
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:02 pm

I should've, but I also felt a bit guilty to even going because of what I did the week before (sneaking out to another gig ;|).
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:07 pm

haha, naughty naughty Cool
    who did you go to see, elliot minor?
    and were they worth sneaking out to see them? Wink
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Yes (:0 LMFAO.
    For my 9th time as well!
    But yes, it was worth it 'cause I finally met all of them in one night :')
    Usually I only meet one or two of them, but I met all of them Very Happy YAY!
    I never get tired watching them live, it always seems to new and fresh to me for some reason Very Happy
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 pm

NINE?!
    jeeeeeeze
    and aw yay Smile haha

ah i'm like that with mcfly
    (fgs why does everything link back to mcfly)
    seen them 7 times and it like never gets old
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:24 pm

It's only nine! LMFAO (:0
    I have friends who have seen them 40+ times!
    No kidding!
    And some other friends of mine have seen McFly like 20+
    but that's because they spend money on travelling to different cities to see them and spending money on hotels and stuff.
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:31 pm

bloody hell
    sheeeesh that's wayy too much haha
    i don't think i could see them 20 times
    as much as i do love them
    i'd just get bored of seeing them play the same songs over and over again
    and also it would cost a LOT
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Hahaha, I wouldn't mind it :') LMFAO.
    Then again, it's mainly 'cause I enjoy going to concerts on a regular basis regardless of the band tbh Razz
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 am

i've only ever been to see mcfly and busted, but i'd love to go see loads of other artists
    (: even if i didn't really like them, i'd like to go just for the experience Cool
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:10 am

I go to loads of cheap concerts (smaller bands, unpopular bands or unsigned bands) and the occasional big artist every few months! Very Happy
    Elliot Minor are cheap to see live (it's only £10-15 depending on venue, compared to McFly and loads of other bands it's cheeeeaaap!)
    and I go to as many free concerts as possible too! Very Happy
    Like Miley Cyrus, seen her twice live, for free! Very Happy
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:14 am

aww awesome Very Happy
    i'm just not really connected with the artists or anything so i never know if they are anywhere near me
    and mcfly are doing a free gig ^^ so i'm gonna have to go to that (:
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:24 am

WHAT!? THEY ARE!? WHERE?
    You. Need. To. Tell. Me. All. Details.
    (:
    I went to a free McFly gig last year!
    BBC Switch live ftw! (:0 Haha
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:34 am

yeaaaaa Very Happy
    i don't know if i'm gonna be able to go, cos it's on a sunday, and i don't know if i'm gonna be back from holidayy
    hope i can thoughh Smile
    detailsssss (:
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:07 am

Nooo! That's like miles away! D:
    I was hoping it was in London ¬¬
    Damn.
    Haha.
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 pm

haha i wouldn't be excited for it if it was in london
    they aaaaalways do stuff in london
    it really annoys 'up north' folk xD
    oh it's only an hour away from me, so i'm considering going (:
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:25 am

Ah that makes much more sense for Northerners haha,
    that's the reason I love living in London - everything happens here! Very Happy
    but it sucks all my friends living everywhere else :S LMFAO.
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:24 pm

haha
    i'd love to live in london like for the action and stuff, like you said everything happens in london..
    but at the same time i wouldn't just 'cos i really like it up here Wink
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:00 pm

I used to live down in Portsmouth which is where most of my friends are, but in London everyone sucks and no one's allowed to stay out late D:
    SUCKSSS!!!
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:09 pm

aww =\ boooo!
    i live in a little village so all my mates live like a 15 minute drive away from me, and all the gigs i go to are at least half an hour away D:
    but at least we have 2 major cities either side of us, and most people do come to either manchester or liverpool, so that's all good (:
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Aww, that's good then!
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 pm

haha yeah Smile you get these people who live right in the middle of nowhere, and people never go anywhere near them.. it makes me feel so sorry for them :\
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:18 am

I know Sad
    HOW DO THEY SURVIVE WITHOUT ANY GIGS!? D:
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 am

i know yeah!
    poor them =\
    especially if they live abroad, and bands that they like NEVER go there!
    (like mcfly not going to america.. *cough*)
    they like have to buy plane tickets and everything whenever they wanted to go to a gig
    bless them

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:54 am