iLikeMusic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quickly view and comment on gigs on the forum!...
Welcome , you've posted 0 posts!

2 posters

Did anyone go to the secret iTunes live concerts?

MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Favorite Band : BUSTED and Elliot Minor :') <3

Did anyone go to the secret iTunes live concerts? Empty Did anyone go to the secret iTunes live concerts?

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:28 am

There were some secret iTunes live concerts last May at the Apple Store in Oxford Street, London!
    But you had to win the tickets secretly off some newspapers and from in4merz (some UK street team thingy).
    (well you didn't HAVE to win, 'cause I just went and got in for free anyway 'cause not enough people turned up).
    But yeah, there were two secret gigs!
    One was on a Wednesday for Demi Lovato (which I didn't go to Sad )
    and then on the Friday there was a gig for Miley Cyrus (which I went too! and the "support act" was Billy Ray LMFAO)
    but yeah, it was awesome.

Did anyone go?
    Very Happy
    daniela
    daniela

Favorite Band : McFly ♥

Did anyone go to the secret iTunes live concerts? Empty Re: Did anyone go to the secret iTunes live concerts?

Post by daniela Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:31 pm

(which I went too! and the "support act" was Billy Ray LMFAO)
    LMAO!! xD

and noo i didn't :\
    would have been good though (:
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Did anyone go to the secret iTunes live concerts? Empty Re: Did anyone go to the secret iTunes live concerts?

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Yeah, it was awesome!
    And it didn't end late either!
    It ended at 9pm LMFAO.
    So unusual, but awesome! Very Happy
    I kinda shoved my way to the front at that gig too ¬¬
    tothinkmostoftheaudiencewereactuallylittlekidsaged10orsomething.
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:05 pm

haha well i don't think many people OVER the age of 10 actually like miley cyrus
    all that disney crap she does 8-)
    i think she's aimed more at a younger audience Wink
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Well, there's a difference between Miley and Hannah Montana y'know!
    No one cares about Miley's songs because they're serious and are written by herself, whilst Hannah Montana songs are all electronized and are written for her/the show so that's why her audience is like younger, but all the older (my age and older) people were at the back :') They probably felt guilty pushing to the front when there were so many parents and children! (I didn't Wink they won't remember me anyway ... atleast I hope they don't Neutral LMFAO)
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:39 pm

haha xD i'm like that really, i don't like pushing through people cos they get really annoyed.. or i do haha
    and i do like miley, well she's not the best but she's ok, i like a couple of her songs. i just think that because people probably always like group miley with hannah montana, so they assume that miley is gonna be like hannah montana 8-)
    i don't really like hannah montana, but i quite like miley
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:20 am

Yeah, people often think "Oh, Miley's manufactured" and shizz, but she writes her songs and everything! It's "Hannah Montana" that's made up Wink Haha.
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:23 am

haha Very Happy
    was miley good live?
    nono more importantly, was billy ray good?
    Wink

cos you get these people who are really good singers (or so you think), and you hear them live and they are terrible 8-)
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:53 am

Miley is awesome live! Very Happy
    buuut I think she's a bit explicit for young children! 'cause the way she dances on stage is kinda rude for little kids and she uses her microphone as a pole and stuff =/ other than that, she's really good and involves the audience and stuff! Very Happy
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:56 pm

aww awesome (:
    omg i've heard girls aloud are like that
    when most of the people that go and see them are girls, or little kids.. you don't exactly get a lot of grown men who love girls aloud and go to see them in concert, so.. it's a bit.. sick Neutral haha
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:22 pm

Welll... actually when I went to see the Pussycat Dolls (don't ask - I'm not a fan LMFAO) there was an unusal large amount of men going to see them Neutral
    and then there was the little ten year old girls wearing their merchandise and everything!
    And they acted all D:
    LMFAO.
    Poor kids.
    TRAUMATIZED.
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:26 pm

LMAO
    eww *cough* pervs *cough*
    what was their merch like?
    i can just imagine it being little boob tubes and thongs 8-) Neutral
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Well yes, there was a large range of underwear! LMFAO.
    But the t-shirts were actually really nice!
    But expensive as usual ¬¬
    At concerts, "cheap" t-shirts (for me) is usually £10-15, but at the 02 arena it's always £20-£40 D: DAMNDAMNDAMN!
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:40 pm

LMAO SERIOUSLY!! XD
    yeah, tour merch is always really overpriced anywhere really.
    especially when it's like £20 for a t-shirt with just one word on (mcfly corrupted top) haha
    bad times :\
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:42 pm

Oh God, the McFly t-shirts have strangely increased in price recently :') Haha
    I believe it's because they need money 'cause they spent everything on their own record label, but other than that, I don't own a McFly t-shirt!
    I NEED TOO.
    Just someone needs to buy it for me 0:)
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:47 pm

i was like that, i got my first on radio:active haha
    and i NEED a mcfly hoodie!
    i just never have the money, or don't have the time to go and buy one. Neutral
    they are even more ridiculously priced Neutral haha
    yeah, i don't mind paying £20 on a t-shirt, if it's at least nice. like the 'lies lies lies' one, i fell in love with that instantly, so of course i was gonna pay quite a bit for it, and i can understand the tour t-shirts being quite a bit as well, 'cos you're not gonna find anything like it on other tours.. but still, anything more than £20 is a bit too much.
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Yeah, haha.
    At Elliot Minor gigs the t-shirts are always £15 or less,
    so I have a bad habit of buying EVERY t-shirt, wrist band, etc. there :')
    LMFAO.
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:51 pm

oo, that's not that bad then Very Happy
    well i can understand mcfly stuff being overpriced for the minute, like you said they've only just started their own record label and stuff, but in a year or two they shouldn't really need to have it really high priced (hopefully!)
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:55 pm

Yeah, they should give it out for free! Very Happy
    Haha, nah, I'm kidding, :')
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:00 am

haha, people would just abuse that
    (me Wink)
    no, they should do it cheaper though Neutral
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:06 am

Yeah, but everyone should have a test and if they get all the questions right then they should have a free t-shirt! Very Happy
    LMFAO.
    Nah, I'm kidding.

But yeah, I think t-shirts should be £15 like most bands tbh!
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 pm

LMAO! that's not actually a bad idea xD
    yeah, i agree. i don't know what other big band's merch is like price-wise, but i don't see why it should be loads.. especially if they are doing good like in the charts, they shouldn't really have to charge loads.
    well i don't mind paying quite a bit of money when i actually have the money, or i love the thing i'm buying, but when it's really overpriced for what it is, no way josé xD
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Exactly!
    I love it when these American not-well-known-but-have-a-record-label-and-seem-to-be-doing-well-in-the-US bands come to England and only charge £10 for their t-shirts :')
    Like Anberlin, The Higher and The Mission District!
    I seriously wish I bought some t-shirts of theirs though, not only do they look nicer, but I kept spending everything on Elliot Minor! D:
    I'M TERRIBLE.
    LMFAO.
    daniela
    daniela

Post by daniela Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:40 pm

haha xD
    all bands should be like that, 'cos why should a band charge more for a t-shirt just because they are bigger than other bands?
    baffles me Cool
    MelissaIsAwesome
    MelissaIsAwesome

Post by MelissaIsAwesome Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Exactly! D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:14 pm